2012-07 – 2015-08
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
3 years experience
2012-07 – 2015-08
2015-05 – Till now
⦁ Troubleshooting and providing support for Cisco IPT for various clients.
⦁ Moving, Adding, Change and Deleting Extensions.
⦁ Providing 24x7 supports to the customer.
⦁ Configuration of user features such as speed dial, call forwarding, transfer, call park, call pickup, call forward all, Extension
⦁ Troubleshooting of IP Phone registration issues.
⦁ Configuration of Voice Interfaces: FXS, FXO, ISDN E1/T1.
⦁ Attending daily status report and incident management calls.
⦁ Management of Voicemail users.
⦁ Configuring Cisco Unity and Unity Connection.
⦁ Configuration of SRST and call signaling protocols on Voice Gateways.
⦁ Configuration of CME (Call Manager Express) on Cisco routers.
⦁ Monitoring and troubleshooting of Voice Gateways, SRST and call signaling protocols on Voice Gateways H.323, MGCP,
⦁ Class of Service using Partitions and CSS.
⦁ Configure & troubleshoot T1 & E1 PRI.
⦁ Knowledge in the handling of Service Calls (tickets).
⦁ Handle the escalation issues from team members and inform the client about them.
⦁ Taking remote access of the machines (if required) and troubleshooting accordingly.
⦁ Interacted with the client every week to discuss the progress of the project.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2017-01-12 – 2018-01-24
1) In-depth Knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM 10.X,11.0) and CME.
2) Awareness to Configuring and troubleshooting of PRI (E1 and T1), BRI, ISDN BRI, T1/E1 CAS and FX trunks.
3) Understanding of various call control protocols like MGCP, H323, SIP, and SCCP.
4) The configuration in Device-pool, Region, Location. and user feature such as Call-park, Call-forward, speed-dial etc..
5) The configuration of phone button template and phone softkey template.
6) In-depth knowledge of VoIP & POTS dial-peers, Route patterns, Route lists, Hunt Lists, Gateway (H.323, SIP, MGCP)
1) Windows Server Administration
2) Configuring Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Web Services, TFTP, NTP, FTP etc..
3) The configuration of Printers, Scanners.
4) Installation and maintenance of operating systems Like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux.
5) Troubleshooting PC and Hardware Device like Printer, fax etc..
6) Configuring Basic Routing and Switching.