2009-06 – 2012-03
Finance, Accounting, & Controlling
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
6 years experience
2009-06 – 2012-03
2014-01 – Till now
-Controlling 6 branches in various countries (Qatar,Bahrain,Oman,Kuwait,UAE,Saudi Arabia)
-Dealing with major clients – Carrefour,LULU,Sands international, Jumbo Electronics,Emax,E-city,Al Ghanim,Supra,Hyper panda,Ansar gallery,Geant,Nesto,Future electronics.
-Manage the preparation of the company's budget using systematic claim codes.
-Report to management on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
-Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
-Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
-Manage outsourced functions
-Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives
-Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for Operations. –
Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operation.
-Maintain banking relationships,Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure
-Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
-Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
-Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company.
-Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
-Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
-Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
• Maintaining a strong Inventory Booking
• Collecting valid and correct supporting document such as Purchase Orders, Acknowledged Packing List, Invoices, Delivery Advices, and Proof of Delivery.
• Monthly auditing of Jumbo Electronic inventory System
• Monthly Stock Counting
A. Generating Monthly I
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2012-12 – 2013-12
• Daily Bank balances and Cash Budget
o Reporting daily bank balances and cash budget to Finance Manager
o Confirming receipts (cheque clearance, online transfers and cash received) to credit team for release of orders to customers.
• Bank reconciliation on monthly basis
• Accounts Receivable
o Reconciliation of Customers Statement of Account
o Arranging cash and cheque collection from customers
o Posting of collected cheques and depositing to bank on time
o Posting of cash received and depositing on bank.
o Posting of cheques cleared, inward transfers and cash deposits from customers.
o Creating new debtor account on the system.
o Filing necessary supporting documents related to receivables
- Accounts Payable
A. Processing payment to all creditors through online transfer, cash payments, cheque payments and Trust Receipts or Import Loans with banks
o Posting of entries for all payments made
o Posting of entries for all import loans made and monitoring updated list of import loans on all banks
o Filing of necessary supporting documents related to payables
• Booking of Petty Cash expenses
• Updating list of employees’ payroll deduction
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
-Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries. -Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
-Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
-Secures financial information by completing database backups.
-Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
• Statement of Account Reconciliation for Intercompany suppliers
• Maintain all kind of Account & other
Certificate of examination in level C1
• Well experienced in Project Accounts.
• Well experienced on end-to-end Accounts Payable Accounts & Receivable process.
• Well experienced on Budget control.
• Well Experience in SAP
• Well experienced on Tally Accounting Software
• Well experienced on Focus Accounting Software
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel.
• Experienced in Payroll
• Knowledgeable on International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Knowledgeable on Balance sheet, Income Statement and Profit and Loss report
• Knowledgeable on Bank Reconciliation
• Knowledgeable on Budget Forecasting
• Knowledgeable on Variance Analysis
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and ability to produce quality work under strict deadlines.