2005-10 – 2008-07
, United Kingdom
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
9 years experience
2005-10 – 2008-07
2015-10 – Till now
[ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES ADDED TO THOSE LISTED UNDER ‘BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT’ ROLE]:
- Write and present summaries of company reports and technical/financial updates after review and analysis, ensuring stakeholders of various levels of expertise obtain and understand important information.
- Disseminate and present information and data received from investment product providers to the business’ partners and consultants.
- Prepare due diligence and risk reports concerning a varied range of investment products for partners and consultants.
- Attend investment provider meetings (often involving negotiations with Director-level personnel).
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2013-02 – 2015-10
- Produce client investment portfolio statements for distribution to the partners, consultants and clients.
- Client background research (KYC / due diligence).
- Management of product provider corporate documents to ensure compliance and marketability.
- Proof-read documents produced by all levels of the partnership hierarchy.
- Liaise with both internal and external administration units to ensure continued functionality and progression of the business.
- Construct, update, and maintain the business' databases.
2011-12 – 2013-02
- Audit documents against guidelines set by government agency.
- Advise colleagues on how to alleviate irregularities that may conflict with funding guidelines, via email, telephone, and report writing.
- Produce and present statistical data using Microsoft Excel to wide range of business hierarchy.
- Regular use and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases to track client details and progress.
- Adhere to often variable deadlines set by line manager and company.
- Construct training guidelines for colleagues.
2011-08 – 2011-11
- Field survey and technical report writing, providing mitigation advice to clients.
- Conduct ecological surveys in the field - including Phase 1 Habitat Survey, Bat Survey, Badger Survey, Great Crested Newt Survey.
- Work to strict deadlines set by clients and directors.
- Regular interaction with clients (phone, email, face-to-face) from a wide range of contacts.
- Use of specialised software and equipment (e.g. night vision camera software for surveys).
- Corporate marketing (e.g. blogging to make clients aware of the company’s services).
- Project management; ensuring surveys are conducted properly and efficiently.
2008-09 – 2010-09
- Provide pastoral care and welfare support to university students.
- Regular interaction with clients/customers/colleagues (students and academic staff), often in difficult or volatile situations.
- Work as part of a hierarchical team with wide-ranging cultural backgrounds.
- Adhere to strict protocols and data protection as sensitive information was often drawn upon.
2009-01 – 2010-07
- Responsible for fluctuating administrative duties for the University’s Education department.
- Report writing and letter writing on the behalf of the department and individual academic staff members, often involving feedback data from various stakeholders.
- Departmental organisation (bookings and scheduling, mail distribution, product ordering).
- Daily use of Microsoft Office Suite and also more specialised software (e.g. ‘Filemaker’ database software).
2005-09 – 2009-09
(more details available if required)
2016-06-10 – Till now
Volunteer work as Data Researcher
- Research for an environmental charity – source, collate and assess satellite image data for ongoing exhibition project.
- Liaise with academic institutes and large organisations (such as NASA) for advice and to access appropriate data.
- Utilisation of specialist database (USGS GloVis) to gather and manipulate data.
2010-09-01 – 2011-01-01
Additional Postgraduate Study in Environmental Consultancy
Certificate of examination in level A2
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and taken formal training in Office 365.
- Completed training in First Aid, Fire Safety and Prevention, Data Protection and Mediation Skills.