2008-09 – 2012-06
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Foreman - Aircraft Construction/Aviation Technology
4 years experience
2008-09 – 2012-06
2012-06 – Till now
• Generating Engineering Bill of Material from final deliverable Engineering drawings and the associated sub assembly Drawings.
• Preparation of Assembly Operation Sheets from final aero structural Assembly drawings and specifications for assembling of parts to make a final deliverable to meet the customer requirements.
• Establishing procurement inputs for the production and resolving vendor queries.
• Analyzing and Revising processes based on Engineering design changes.
• Establishing Production tool requirements by thorough understanding of Assembly drawings.
• Reviewing of Tool designs and providing solutions to the tool design team.
• Continuous support to the Production team for delivering zero defect assemblies.
• Part of Corrective action cross functional team in finding the root causes for defects and providing preventive actions and corrective actions.
• Manufacturing of In-house Production Tools
• Creating of documents in SAP.
• Deciding of Hand tools and Cutting tools that are required for building Assemblies.
• Deciding on the usage of Aircraft Consumables required for assemblies.
• Involvement in the physical check & verification of the interchangeable deliverable assemblies built in the plant.
• Preparation of Visual work instructions to operators for clear understanding of build processes.
• Implementation of Quality Management Systems within the department.
• Preparation of Crew Load Chart for various sub-Assemblies and final Assemblies by carrying out detailed time study and also balancing the manpower with appropriate work content and increasing efficiency.
• Preparation of Rework Planning sheets and Supplement Planning sheets.
• Understanding of Customer technical specifications and implementing them effectively.
• Part of digitization team to create 3-D models of Aircraft detail parts from the 2-dimensional Engineering drawings to better understand the intricate profiles of the parts to define the best build processes.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
Certificate of examination in level A2
Certificate of participation in level B1