2008-10 – 2011-04
Business Administration & Management
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Manager - Sales and Marketing
5 years experience
2008-10 – 2011-04
2017-11 – Till now
• Responsible for all marketing & advertising for the business whose primary focus is selling, fabricating & building custom commercial trucks for there clients. 15 Million per year business & was an old client of mine with Trader.
• Currently rebranding the business to a RightTrucks.com platform. It will include a new website design, inventory management system & social media platforms to drive new customers to RightTrucks.com
• 5-year business plan put into play with ownership which would increase overall profits of the business by an average of 15% growth YOY.
• November sales reached $250k in new business.
• Building relationships with small and medium business to enhance their fleet of delivery trucks.
• Utilizing our new Inventory system to push out Salvage parts to customers & companies across Canada.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2016-10 – 2017-11
• Consistently achieves weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets through outbound call management. (January 2017 Sales Award – “Killer of the Month”)
• OTE Targets Achieved 10 of 12 months.
• Had the opportunity to advance to a director role in November 2018.
• Started with $9,500 weekly run rate revenue and finished the year with $16,789/week.
• YoY Growth of 60% in my target area.
• Focused my key areas on large campaigns for branded advertising throughout my key areas of focus. Sold out key focus areas of conquesting through 4 of the 6 verticals. Securing commitments for 2018.
• Built a great sales network with my clients. Overall growth for there business averaged 12-17% across 45 accounts.
• Forecasting and Building Pipelines through salesforce and executing on those targets.
• Focused on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing client base, and long-term account goals in line with autoTrader’s vision.
• Discusses advertising needs with customer; understands and promotes autoTrader products and services relevant to each customer in relation to the customer’s own business objectives.
• Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue; ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations; responds to client’s needs with a sense of urgency.
2015-08 – 2016-10
• Main point of contact for clients within the Canada Drives’ portfolio – helping to educate, retain, troubleshoot, and strategically grow each account
• Responsible for training sub-prime finance departments on executing the finance deals.
• Had the highest cost per lead in the entire company. $187/lead average per month with 3000 leads sold per month average.
• Prospecting, negotiating, and closing new business deals by developing creative and revenue-generating proposals and contracts
• Utilizing Salesforce to efficiently track all sales activity along with client contact information.
• Ensuring that the highest level of client experience is being provided from all aspects including onboarding, servicing, reporting, and invoicing
• Managing 35 accounts nationally, 3.5 million dollars managed accounts per year.
• Successfully hunted 40 new accounts over 10 months, over 500k in new business sales.
2005-09 – 2016-04
• Worked 8 years of Professional hockey. With over 1000 games done.
• 10th year working Provincial Jr. Hockey.
• Attended an NHL referee’s prospects camp.
• Two gold medal games in 2014, Keystone Cup Western Canada Jr. B championships, Cyclone Taylor BC Hockey championships.
• BCHL Finals, Kelly Sutherland Award nominee in 2015
2008-04 – 2015-04
• Finished in the top 10 on the Professional Kootenay Tour 3 Years in a Row.
• 3 Professional Wins
• Process payments in line with Club procedures, including shop purchases and green fees. While promoting the Nike Golf Brand.
• Assist in organizing and running tournaments, and other events, to help make them a success, in line with club policy. ( Kelly Hrudey Charity Golf Tournament, BC AM)
• Managing the entire outside customer service team. 22 staff members. 144 cart fleet. Scheduling, Payroll, and Rental Clubs.
• To carry out opening and closing procedures following standard operating procedures for till reconciliation, site security, etc.
• Organize and deliver effective coaching for individuals and groups, ensuring that
participant’s needs are identified, coaching sessions are planned and delivered to
develop participants’ performance and the effectiveness of sessions is evaluated and
• Assist with organizing and promoting Nike junior golf program.
• Certified Nike Club Fitter
Salesforce, Professional Club Fitter through Nike Golf, Professional Sales Training, Certified Sales Professional Designation. Google Analytics Training, Professional Business Consulting, Microsoft Office.