2008-05 – 2010-05
Energy Technology (post-graduate)
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
8 years experience
2008-05 – 2010-05
2014-11 – Till now
• Provide all necessary support to the Product Manager across the entire spectrum of product management activities such as defining features, Functional & Product Documentation, understanding client requirements and translating them into product features, Roadmap Management and Client Communication.
• Support Internal Programme Manager for Roadmap & Client Engagement planning.
• Lead cross-functional Product team and initiate daily communication with internal cross functional team members and need to need basis with external vendors (BvD, Dun & Bradstreet, Capital IQ, Edgar, REGIS-TR, CME, SiX TR & TRAX) to drive efficiency and effectiveness while ensuring that project goals and key project timeline milestones are met.
o Lead Product Solutions for EMIR, FinFraG & MiFiD 2 and Data Integration from Market data providers (BvD, Dun & Bradstreet, Capital IQ & Edgar) via REST/SOAP API.
• Build and manage key stakeholder relationships with peers and Internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis: Guiding and Engaging with Engineering, QA, and Product Implementation teams on new Products, functionalities and enhancements via Internal training sessions.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2010-06 – 2014-10
• Worked across 5 different roles of Configuration Specialist, EOD Process Lead, Support Lead, L2 Business Support Analyst & Functional Performance Tester.
• Lead the EOD Business Process Support (L1 & L2) for Crude Oil and Gas applications.
• Lead automation of the EOD batch process for the Gas trading application and thereby minimizing the client level manual validation during the EOD support process.
• Provided key metrics to business, management and leadership teams on Application availability & Process status.
• Provide critical production support over phone, email, and internal chat system, also co-ordinate system or production application issues with Technical and Functional teams.
• Configuration of client system’s as per Business Requirements, Provide functional support to both QA and Engineering teams during Test and Development cycles.
• Gather, document, analyze and obtain approval on business requirements from clients and stakeholders, and also elicit & analyze non-functional requirements (NFR’s) and its testing.
• Clients: Shell Trading US and Shell Gas & Power UK.
Product Management ~ Vendor Management ~ Project Management ~ Client Satisfaction ~ Team Leadership ~ Interaction with C-level executives ~ Business Analysis ~ Product Training ~ Product Documentation.
MS-SQL ~ MS Project ~ JIRA ~ FogBugz ~ VSTS ~ MS Visio ~ MS Office Applications ~ Adobe XD ~ Endur ~ Regulatory Cube.