1998-09 – 2002-11
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
10-15 years experience
1998-09 – 2002-11
2009-08 – Till now
• Inventory management - Process purchase requisitions in a timely manner
• Co-coordinating timely shipment of goods with Principal Companies.
• Provide purchasing performance evaluation, benchmarking & reporting.
• Monitoring supply markets and trends e.g. Medicines price increases, shortages, changes in suppliers
• Monitor & control expiries regularly.
• Co-ordinate with retail pharmacies & ensure timely supply of goods.
• Responsible for availability of stocks/medicines at central warehouse.
• Assist the receiving function in problem/discrepancy resolutions along with proper documentations.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2005-06 – 2009-07
• Played a key role in training & conducting pharmacy practical & experiments at Pharmacology Lab. Coordinating & monitoring Pharmaceutical-related activities for all practical.
• Assisted with the development of teaching materials, such as syllabus, visual aids and power points.
• Developed and maintained an organized study files & writing of study reports.
• Assisted Pharmaceutical Clinical Research & maintain proper records & study materials.
2002-12 – 2005-05
• Accurately dispensing drugs to patients according to a doctor’s prescription.
• Timely reporting serious adverse drug reactions with Doctors & initiate to take necessary action very soon.
• Producing patient profile & updating in the system.
• Checking prescriptions with patient profile & ensure medicines are appropriate for patients.
• Measuring, packaging, labeling and recording medications issued to patients.
• Instructing patients on how to use medications, possible side effects and storage.
• Communicating and functioning closely with other healthcare professionals.
• Helping to maintain reasonable dispensary stock levels and timely review of inventory
• Assisting to develop the pharmacy's electronic discharge system at initial stage.
• Capable for training and supervising Pharmacy Assistants.
Management of medicines