1995-06 – 1999-05
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
15-20 years experience
1995-06 – 1999-05
2017-01 – Till now
Ordering all supplies and keep a check on inventory levels.
• Co-ordinate with the store manager to maintain daily operations.
• Communicate with patients, ensuring that medical information was kept private.
• Develop policies and procedures for effective management and implement in-store programs
to increase sales.
• Trained pharma interns and newly hired technicians.
• Managed the Staff Duty timing, for smooth running of 24 hours.
• Proper Documentation which include Control Drugs Data, Purchases Invoices, Material Return to stores,
etc including daily and weekly reports.
• Keep complete documents i.e. prescription with ID proofs of all control drugs dispensed.
• Receptively answered customer questions and helped locate desired items.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2011-10 – 2016-12
Maintained appropriate records and completed reports as necessary.
• Maintained an effective level of medicines and supplies to meet expected demand.
• Counselled patients regarding proper intake of medications.
• Taught patients how to use devices such as glucose meters.
• Assisted patients with over-the-counter medication recommendations.
• Ensured compliance with strict health, industry and organizational regulations.
• Keep complete records of Controlled Drugs, which can presented to NHRA & Management.
• Regularly check the expiry and take necessary action to reduce losses.
2018-02-02 – 2018-02-02
Basic life support (BLS) is a level of medical care which is used for victims of life-threatening illnesses or injuries until they can be given full medical care at a hospital. It can be provided by trained medical personnel, including emergency medical technicians, paramedics, and by qualified bystanders.
Relationship building and rapport
Drug inventory management
Patient privacy and confidentiality
Training and mentoring