2006-03 – 2008-03
Banking & Financial Services
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
10-15 years experience
2006-03 – 2008-03
2015-01 – Till now
Business Solicitation, marketing of Islamic Banking Financial Products & Services by providing Shariah Complaint Financial Solutions to the Cater the business needs of clients.
• Administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Bank's objectives.
• Develop new deposit and finance business portfolio; provide a superior level of customer relations and promotion of the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation; achieve individual and branch business targets through new business sales, referrals and retention of profitable relationships.
• Provide leadership, training and supervision; delegate day to day operations to the staff or other branch personnel.
• Responsible for attaining established Bank and branch goals through active participation in sales management and officer call programs.
• Smooth functioning of the branch & ensuring meticulous regulatory compliance.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2014-07 – 2014-12
Managing Commercial & SME Assets portfolio of North Region of Askari Bank Islamic Services.
• Acquiring & Maintaining a Financial Relationships with the Groups/Companies having exposure in Construction, Aviation, Industrial & Manufacturing sectors clients by providing excellent services in timely manners.
• Marketing of Corporate Banking Financial Products & Services by providing Shariah Complaint Financial Solutions to the Cater the business needs of clients.
• Corporate Finance Facilities proposal initiation involving Financial & Risk analysis and submission to the respective credit committees for approval
• Increasing Yield from New/Existing Client through Cross Selling Banking Products & Services.
• Coordination with respective credit committee for rectification / removal of their observations (if any) in order to facilitate the approval process.
• Client visits & quarterly call reports for periodic reviews of accounts.
• Liaison with External Agencies, Legal Counsels & CAD for all sorts of Documentation & Disbursement related matters.
2013-11 – 2014-06
Handling portfolio of funded / non-funded facilities over Rs. 1.40 billion with my team.
• Acquisition of fresh corporate/commercial/SME credit portfolio & retention of existing Relationships.
• Conducting client visits for prospective relationships & quarterly reviews of the accounts.
• Analysis of client’s business requirements, conducting Financial Analysis, Projected Yields, & providing effective financial solutions in compliance with Shariah Principals to cater their financial requirements.
• Management & Service Delivery; Management of healthy financing (Corporate / Commercial/ SME) portfolios through developing and maintaining long-term relationship with the clients by providing excellent services in timely manners. Initiation of Fresh/Renewal Facility Proposals & obtaining approvals of the same from respective credit committees for approval.
• Preparation of Credit Documentations in liaison with legal advisor for disbursement of approved facilities.
• Minutely Monitoring of Credit Portfolio to ensure regular repayments.
Issuance of Local & Back to Back Intl Guarantees
• Monitoring/Recovery of Watch List & NPL Portfolio.
2009-12 – 2013-11
Marketing of Fresh Corporate, Commercial & SME businesses
Retention & servicing of profitable exisiting relationships
Fresh/Renewal credits Proposal initiation
LC Issuance, Amendments, Retirements
LGs Issuance, Ammendments Retirements
Swift Messages preparations
2007-07 – 2008-11
2008-08-08 – 2011-08-20
Comprehensive Banking Dimploma from a top institute in Pakistan.
2008-12-16 – 2009-12-25
Qualified for Askari Bank’s Management Trainee Program & completed one year comprehensive training program. Following are the training program highlights;
• Branch Banking Operations:
o Three weeks Branch Banking Operations in-house training at NIBAF,
o Completed different assignments, activities & presentations during the course.
o Four Months Branch Banking Operations on Job Training at AKBL Peoples Colony Branch, Faisalabad.
• Foreign Trade & FC Operations:
o Three Weeks Foreign Trade (Import & Export) in-house training Course including UCP600, URR725, ISBP & URC525 at NIBAF
o Four Weeks on Job training at Central Foreign Trade Unit (North) including LC opening, Retiring, Export relating transactions, SWIFT Operations
o 8 Weeks on Job training in Foreign Trade department at Askari Bank I-9 Branch, Islamabad