2003-09 – 2007-03
Information & Communication Technologies
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Information Technology, Communication Technology
7 years experience
2003-09 – 2007-03
2013-11 – Till now
2015 September – Present
Job Profile Summary: Provide system implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of solutions and Services.
• RHEL upgrades for servers.
• File system management, based on LVM Disk.
• Quota, User and group administration.
• Automate jobs using crontab.
• Ensure that the client servers are having 99.9% uptime.
• Perform daily system operations tasks to verify system integrity and Availability.
• Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware/OS upgrades, and resource optimization.
• Implement monitoring for applications and servers, and respond to alarms in a timely manner, preventing client impact and performance degradation.
• Manage changes and project activities, and communicate with impacted stakeholders.
• Complete assigned incident management tasks.
• Deploy, setup, and maintain complex testing environments.
• Provide Tier III and other support per service request.
2013 November – 2015 September
Team: Event Management
• Working on tickets which come into a ticketing tool.
• Managing disk space on client servers.
• Actively work with Tech leads to fix recurring issues.
• Ensuring that the Cerner Millennium applications and servers are having 99.99% uptime.
• Correct documentation and Escalation process followed for each process.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2012-01 – 2013-10
• Install and support servers and desktops.
• YUM/RPM package installation.
• RAID, LVM, Disk Quota.
• Managing internal network.
• Creating and maintaining SVN and GIT.
• Maintain and support apache.
• Gateway/proxy server (zentyal).
• User Administration.
• Installation and configuration of Software from source
2009-10 – 2011-06
• Maintain and support servers and desktops.
• User and group administration.
Disk Quota, RAID, Disk Quota, Mail Server (Sendmail), FTP, NFS.