2013-09 – 2016-07
Film & Television Production
, United Kingdom
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Customer Service Adviser
2 years experience
2013-09 – 2016-07
2019-05 – 2019-07
- Worked solely - sourcing, organising and gaining contact with a range of businesses and councils to successfully set up multiple shoots a week.
- Met specific briefs to deliver appropriate backstory locations to the story team and directors. Meanwhile working to a strict budget.
- Negotiated with councils and businesses to reduce or accept no fees.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2018-07 – 2019-05
- Responsible for organising multiple shoots in a variety of UK businesses/locations for filming the next day, meanwhile working to a budget. Including arranging filming in the houses of parliament with an MP.
- Negotiated and acquired free products for the series.
- Supported crew, venue and invited guests (extras) on shoots.
2018-03 – 2018-06
- Helped successfully arrange filming/filming permits for 80 activities and vote locations abroad (including in Spain, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia).
- Produced and put forward new ideas/activities. As well as sourced and created props for the activities.
2018-03 – 2018-03
Solely transcribed and logged interview footage for a historical and medical based documentary in Microsoft Word.
2017-11 – 2018-03
- Provided great customer service, good knowledge of the store and products.
- Supported customers in cases of complaints, product queries/location and click & collect services.
- Kept the store well-presented and performed cashier duties.
2017-10 – 2017-11
Transcribed and logged episodes in Microsoft Word.
2017-08 – 2017-09
- Liaised with foreign councils and beach authorities to attain filming permits for almost 40 episodes. Spanning across Spain and Portugal.
- Helped activities team, source and organise activities abroad.
- Supported the casting team at an audition and performed background checks upon applicants.
2017-06 – 2017-08
Transcribed and logged in Forscene, simultaneously with the edit.
2017-03 – 2017-06
- Encouraged locations, activities and European landmarks into filming with us for little or no fee.
- Performed production coordinator duties on occasion (booking travel and liaising with hotels).
2015-06 – 2016-08
Used Final Cut Pro X to edit weddings, promotional videos and events for a range of high-end clients.
2015-04 – 2015-09
- Worked at a private family members club in Chiswick. Interacted on a daily basis with the children, parents and nannies. Supported parents and nannies in providing families/children with refreshments.
- I also prepared and served hot and cold drinks, served food, maintained a quality customer service to a range of private members, as well as handled cash and card payments.
2014-11 – 2015-04
As a general assistant at Wembley Arena I handled cash, served food and beverages, as well as completing opening and closing responsibilities.
2014-02 – 2014-04
At Hamleys I provided customer service to a range of passengers from around the world, fulfilled cashier duties, as well as supported the team in merchandising, demonstrating and restocking of products.
2012-08 – 2014-02
At Iceland I had experience restocking produce, cash handling, providing quality customer service and knowledge of products, as well as serving customers at checkouts.
2016-09-05 – 2017-01-27
- Supported the casting team by performing background checks and supervising contributors at auditions.
- Set up and sourced activities abroad. Brainstormed and suggested new activity ideas for the next series. Logged footage in Forscene and liaised with local authorities to organise filming permits.
Organising, sourcing, communication, research, teamwork, independent working, negotiating, time management, good under pressure, customer service, attention to detail, retail, hospitality, fast typing, transcription, G Suite, Microsoft Office and Forscene.