2007-06 – 2011-06
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Applications System Administrator
3.5 years experience
2007-06 – 2011-06
2016-11 – Till now
• DEVOPS Application Engineer.
• Builds and manages state-of-the-art monitoring and log analysis tools providing teams with insights into the health and
performance of servers.
• Experience in Jira and Confluence.
• Familiar with tools like Nagios, Docker, Jenkins, Elastic search, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana, Bitbucket, Newrelic etc
• Documentation of application management, configuration management and release management.
• Develops and provides technical documentation and training materials for Level I support teams (production operations)
• Manage relationships with hosting providers and other suppliers.
• Work closely with the internal infrastructure team, as well as the rest of the product development staff.
• Determined severity of problems; troubleshoots, resolves or refers to appropriate technical staff as appropriate to determine
root cause analysis and correction.
• Responsible for incident/problem management.
• Responsible for daily platform health by reviewing alerts & actively monitoring.
• Supported offshore resources providing guidance and answering questions.
• Assisted in incident communication.
• Participated in identifying and implementing new Operational tools/processes for improved efficiency.
• Provided tier 2 - 3 production support; rotating 24/7 on-call support.
• Escalated technical issues and coordinates with other teams to resolve problems and provide solutions.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2014-06 – 2016-11
• Installation and Configuration of Server monitoring tools like Nagios.
• MySQL Database Administration.
• Apache Compilation with PHP
• Implementing security mechanisms and Spam removal
• Installation software tools like Softaclous, Fantastico etc.
• CSF and IP tables configuration and management.
• Backup and Restore of hosting accounts/R1 Soft etc.
• Name server Management and Domain name registration
• Bash Shell scripting.
• Extensive experience in end user support via various mediums such as Live
Chat, Emails, Tickets.
• Performance Tuning/Monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Solving Issues in Customer VPS , Shared-Hosting and Dedicated servers.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to
inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and
analyzing the symptoms.
• Testing of Web Applications and VPS deployment.
• Co-ordinating with the other members of both the support team as well as testing team
Primary / secondary school education
2005-06-01 – 2007-03-01
Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Red Hat Certified Engineer