2008-05 – 2012-04
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Mechatronics
3 years experience
2008-05 – 2012-04
2014-10 – 2017-10
• Reading and understanding the specifications and the technical details of the instruments like sensors, transducers, indicators, variable frequency drives, Control Valves, Heat Exchangers, Pipes and other Mechanical equipment‟s required by Petrochemical, Water Treatment and Oil & Gas Companies.
• Sizing of Control Valves for clients in Arabian peninsula,
• Providing Technical detailing for the inquired instruments
• Preparing the Techno- Commercial offer and validating the approval from client.
• Knowledge in developing of Invoice, Evaluation, Negotiation, Order Processing, Tracking, etc.
• Extensive experience in mechanical sales strategies and expertise in formulating the price.
• Visual Inspection of the equipment for quality, quantity and certification, etc.
• Experience in participating in exhibitions and fairs. Took part in various exhibitions like ADIPEC (2014, 2015 and 2016) in Abu Dhabi, OGWA-2016 in Oman.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2013-07-01 – 2013-07-19
Completed training course on Experion DCS, SCADA & PLC
Certificate of examination in level A1
• Mechatronics Engineer with 4 year Experience
• Advance knowledge of mechanical and Instrumentation Engineering Applications and Processing Order.
• Application Software : Auto-CAD with 2D & 3D Modelling, Pro-E, Solidworks, Conval, Microsoft office package, Basic of SAP.
• Basics of Automation : PLC, SCADA, DCS, HMI, VFD.
• Assess clients' needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
• Supervise and operate the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
• Handle the complete steps involved in international exhibition.
• Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.