1999-06 – 2003-03
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Information Technology, Communication Technology
10-15 years experience
1999-06 – 2003-03
2016-01 – 2017-05
I took tutions/private classes for IGCSE/CBSE syllabus for classes 8 to 12 in the subjects Mathematics and Physics.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2011-04 – 2015-09
• Assisting and participating in responding to RFI, RFP, RFQ, BoQ and commercials on behalf of project.
• Involve in Showcase the product portfolio to customers in exhibitions, demos, deliver product talks.
• Working closely with customers on the technical requirements to provide technical solutions – Identified requirements, including technical details sufficient for product definition.
• Carrying out Card testing of the PCBAs manufactured as per the required test specifications.
• Accountable for studying whole process, finding all problems, making reports on it. Writing functional requirements for computer systems using use cases to represent the processes and functions involved.
2004-01 – 2009-08
• Scripting and testing of test cases (using TTCN3.0) for the automation of Ericsson proprietary switch AXD301 for IP subsystem.
• Responsible for Maintenance and sustenance of FRS (Frame Relay Subsystem) and ATS (ATM Services) Subsystems of AXD301.
• Handling Functional/System testing of AOS (AXD301 Operation Suite) for the blocks performance management, Alarm management and Capacity testing.
• Managing Maintenance of IP-Private Branch exchange and a Legacy PBX for ISDN, DPNSS, and analogue trunks blocks.
• Carrying out business process analysis and interacted with the client for requirement gathering, understood technical & functional specifications. Creating specification documents and high level designs for enhancement requests to the software.
• Responsible for timely completion of projects and ensured the end result is matched with scope details and documenting throughout the process.
Total Experience: 10 years in field of Telecom Domain.
Roles and Responsibilities: 1) Team member to Team Lead with responsibilities of Automation and Manual testing, Code fixes and Troubleshooting, User Acceptance Testing in an IT environment.
2) Technical Presales, Prototype Manufacturing,Product Management, Responding to RFP, Vendor Selection, Production Planning, Requirement analysis, Technical Solution, Customer Demos and Presentations in a Product development environment and a Public sector organization.
Domain Experience : Telecom Software and Hardware
Technologies Worked on: Networking Protocols (L2/ L3), Carrier Ethernet, Network Management, ATM/FR, Telephony Protocols, Scripting Lang. TTCN3, Programming Lang. C, C++.
Client Exposure and International Work Experience: Delivered Product talks in Organizational level and national level. Presented customer demos and technical product presentations to various government organizations in India.
Worked at client site Ericsson, Hungary for a period of one year.