2006-09 – 2012-02
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Industrial Designer, Product Designer (College)
4 years experience
2006-09 – 2012-02
2012-07 – 2015-06
1. 3d model design from concept to release (plastic children's toys).
- 3d models of the product in Solidworks.
- Model delivery for prototyping.
- Accompanying documents and models ready for the development of the molds
- Monitoring each step of the product development: process technology, production processes, testing and production of the final product.
2. Previewing the products with SolidWorks PhotoView
- Design of the new Scenes, Materials, Lighting
- Visualization of the projects
- Design of the realistic render for advertising, annual catalogues, newsletters, site content.
3. Graphic projects design from concept to release (tags, labels, boxes, circuit assembly).
- Create graphic objects for the production (from scratch/based on templates)
- Sending the project to create the proof of concept and further transfer printing.
4. Development of the projects under the license (Barbie, Cut the rope, Smeshariki, Disney, Zenit)
- Creation of the graphics and layouts according to brand-books and style-guides.
- Coordination of the projects with the client company.
- Getting the project ready for printing.
5. Database of the projects
- Organization and support of the common database for all the projects (3d models, technical documentation, advertising layouts and presentations).
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2010-09 – 2012-02
Project development and design in Pro Engineer according to the optical calculations and basic requirements.
- Design and development of the optical system
- Analysis of the requirements
- Building optical system according to the optical calculations
- Work with standards
- Synchronization with technology department
- Working with optical products for special environments
- 3d modeling
- Acknowledgement of the technical documentation in QA departments
- Distribution and monitoring of the product life-cycle using Windchill
- Maintenance of the product during it's life-cycle.