* Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
* Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence.
* Establishes statistical reliability by using mean time before failure, weibull 3-parameter distribution, reliability modeling, and
reliability demonstration tests.
* Develops experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
* Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
* Maintains statistical process controls by applying demerit/unit, zone charting, x2 charts for distributions and individual-
medial/range for multistream processes.
* Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data; making recommendations.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies; maintaining
american society of quality control certified quality engineer qualification.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed