2005-09 – 2011-05
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Architecture
United Arab Emirates
8 years experience
2005-09 – 2011-05
2016-11 – Till now
- Carry out routine inspections of works to ensure that the quality of workmanship meets the service level agreements.
- Ensure that all allocated work is performed to optimize productivity and quality of service.
- Coordinate with projects team and contractors to make sure that units are ready and match quality standard before handover.
- Inspect ready units along with the customer during home orientation in the final stage of handover including a detailed snagging and follow up with contractors and consultant.
- Assist customer with moving procedures, guide them and provide the assigned parking key and others.
- Handle all communications with customers by updating them on the project construction.
- Assist customers along with the maintenance and quality team in defect liability period.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2015-12 – 2016-07
- Handling direct work executed on site by main contractor or sub-contractors and assist the construction manager in specific duties.
- Responsible for all day-to-day site activities.
- Take all necessary measures for an organized mobilization of site facilities.
- To facilitate and coordinate all the sub-contractors work.
- Responsible for the direct execution of the works in strict compliance to the contract specifications and requirements.
- Supervise the quality inspections and testing required by the quality procedures.
2015-01 – 2015-09
- In charge of planning, organizing and managing the construction team for the completion of project as scheduled.
- Responsible for the foremen and charge hands.
- Monitor the productivity, progress and quality of ongoing work.
- Plan the project execution, prepare detailed look ahead schedules based on project deadlines, in coordination with Construction Manager.
- Producing daily and weekly project progress report to Construction Manager.
- Managing subcontractors from initiation to closeout, ensuring the work progress is as per the approved schedule.
- Ensuring the implementation of Project HSE program and safe work practices in the project.
- Responsible for leading, motivating, training and developing construction team.
2013-12 – 2014-12
- Study contract documents including drawings, specifications to prepare quotation request for architectural work.
- Preparing comparative statements.
- Able to contact suppliers and subcontractors and review their offers using references and historical data.
- Prepare and submit material requests according to contract conditions for projects and follow up approvals.
- Update material and contract report on a weekly basis.
2013-03 – 2013-12
- Create 3D models based upon sketches from the director or drawings supplied by other consultants.
- Develop plans, sections, elevations and details cut from a 3D model for medium to large scale projects.
- Clearly annotate, dimension and detail production drawings in conformance to OLC standards and practices.
- Producing structural and architectural shop drawings based on BIM models.
- Plot drawings to pdf, dwg to paper plots from large projects.
- Create 3D visuals or renders on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
- Coordinate the expansion of existing Revit content and detail libraries.
2012-01 – 2013-03
- Reviewing Material submittals, method statement, shop drawings and RFI.
- Supervising the construction works of projects in accordance with the Contract Specification and Drawings including issuing site instructions and NCR.
- Conducting progress meetings & technical meetings with Contractor & Sub- Contractors.
- Handling all changes as instructed by the Client and liaising with the concerned parties for required implementation.
- Monitoring the Master Program and tracking critical paths and milestones.
- Review the corrective actions proposed by the contractor, respond / follow ups and close out procedure.
- Assist the discipline staff in the review of submittals, specialized on-site / off-site inspections, testing and commissioning, including shop drawings, materials and alternative proposals submitted by contractors.
2018-07-20 – 2018-08-10
2009-07-21 – 2009-10-27
Certificate of examination in level A1
3D Studio Max