2013-09 – 2016-08
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Industrial Electrician - Business Technology
2.5 years experience
2013-09 – 2016-08
2018-01 – Till now
•Disconnected and removed motors and transformers.
• Installed, repaired and tested electrical system.
• Tested, troubleshoot and repaired equipment in the shop and in the field.
• Interpreted blueprints, schematics, drawings and layouts to complete repairs.
• Documented all maintenance and repairs performed on equipment.
• Completed daily inspections of all electrical equipment.
• Installed electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with the National Electric Code.
• Installed electrical conduit and wiring for power, controls, and lighting.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2017-01 – 2018-01
•Assisted Electrical Technician with daily tasks.
• Performed Troubleshooting and maintenance, under supervision, of existing electrical systems.
• Install, Operate and energize breakers, transformers, switchgear, disconnects, and other related substation construction equipment.
• Researched and analyzed the causes of electrical system failures.
• Performed testing & repair Preventive and Corrective Maintenance.
• Take every opportunity to learn about system design, installation and code requirements.
• Troubleshoot electrical faults and fixture problems.
• Obtain precision measurements such as volts, amps and ohm readings.
• Interpret blueprints, schematics, and diagrams.
• Assist in budgeting new projects.
2018-12-01 – Till now
2012-03-01 – Till now
CPL stands for Computer Proficiency License, also known as VU-CPL. It is a computer-based training course offered to all who are interested in learning the usage of computer applications, after going through this course you will become comfortable and confident about computer usage.
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Communication Skills, Adaptable, Self Motivated.