2013-07 – 2015-02
2007-01 – 2014-05
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
6 years experience
2013-07 – 2015-02
2007-01 – 2014-05
2016-06 – Till now
Audit the different area's of the University.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2015-08 – Till now
1. Implement the SG-SST in companies of the productive sector and services.
2. Audit the OSH-SGS of different companies.
3. Train the employees of different companies on issues related to Safety and Health at Work.
2015-02 – Till now
1. Support the definition and execution of the Project Management and Project Portfolio Management processes, through the coordination of the PMO working group.
2. Lead and manage projects applying the PMBOK PMI.
3. Update the induction and training material for academic and administrative users, and coordinate and carry out the induction and training of the services and resources offered by the University.
4. Provide support and carry out projects for continuous improvement and incorporation of new tools.
5. Request updating and centralization of information, so that it can be used in institutional accreditation processes, program accreditation, academic peer visits, consultations of state entities and any process or activity that
require; and ensure timely delivery to other areas of the University and / or outside institutions.
6. Conduct periodic reviews of the state of the art in higher education institutions, from which new functionalities or tools can be incorporated to improve the academic and administrative processes of the University.
7. Support the monitoring of the area's management and its compliance with strategic planning through progress reports, to take control and to make statistics of the operation.
8. Search and implement methodologies adapted to the needs of the University that allow the continuous improvement.
1. Definition and implementation of the Project Portfolio Management process.
2. Improvements in the Project Management process.
3. Implementation of the Project Online tool and workflows for project management.
4. Implementation of indicators and tactical actions for the planning of SYRI offices.
5. Construction of the SYRI services portfolio.
6. Construction of productivity templates for the evaluation of workloads.
7. Definition and implementation of the process of continuous improvement actions (corrective, preventive and improvement actions) based on ISO 9001.
2016-04 – 2016-12
1. Creation of financial plans for the reduction of administrative expenses of the school.
2. Design strategies through advertising to attract more customers.
3. In charge of receiving tuition and monthly payments.
4. Administration of money received.
5. Excel management to keep record of the financial movements of the company.
2016-04 – 2016-12
1. Prepare and design didactic classes for students.
2. Dictate math and geometry classes.
3. Lead the student group.
4. Follow up the students' learning and identify their skills to contribute to their training.
2012-12 – 2014-12
1. Manage and lead projects to improve processes, compliance with law and technological developments.
2. Design strategies to avoid delays in the accomplishment of activities related to the projects.
3. Direct and motivate the teamwork of the different areas involved in the projects.
4. Apply continuous improvement and innovation at each stage of the projects.
5. Design indicators to measure the internal processes of the area.
6. Time-taking and evaluation of workloads.
7. Lead Audit Committee to ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
1. Leading the successful massive registration of the bank's historical securities guarantees to take advantage of the benefits of Law 1676 of Secured Transactions, due to the fulfillment of the objective generated substantial savings.
2. Implementation of an operational model for the valuation of guarantees leveraged with technological developments to reduce operational load and that the processes are executed efficiently.
3. Manage and lead projects involving technological developments.
4. Logistics design for the national transfer of promissory notes and guarantees to Custody Centers.
5. Standardization and optimization in and Bogotá of the processes of the areas in charge of Custodiar the guarantees through an efficient operating model.
6. Reduction of the workload of the collaborators of the Custody Centers.
7. Documentation of instructions and updating procedures manuals for different processes in the bank.
8. Updating and designing controls to mitigate operational risks.
9. Implementation of communication strategies for the fulfillment of requirements Aval, SOX, KPMG and internal audit.
10. Redesign of indicators to measure area processes.
11. Implementation of the operational model of security guarantees at the national level.
12. Lead compliance projects (Circular 043 of the Financial Superintendence of Colombia and Law 1676 of Secured Guarantees)
2014-02 – 2014-03
1. Valuation and control of Guarantees.
2. Preparation of reports for the Financial Superintendence.
3. Attention of requirements of the Financial Superintendence.
4. Attention to Audit requirements.
5. Registration of securities.
6. Develop accounting reconciliations of guarantees.
1. Implementation of preventive actions to reduce operational load in the process of valuation of guarantees.
2. Decreased inconsistencies in the process of valuation of guarantees.
2010-06 – 2010-07
1. Conduct surveys to improve service and care provided by other company headquarters.
2. Reporting for the management of the suggestion box of all company headquarters.
3. Excel handling to tabulate survey results.
2015-05-05 – 2016-08-18
2016-06-10 – 2016-07-15
2016-06-06 – 2016-07-05
2016-06-03 – 2016-06-23
2016-04-08 – 2016-05-06
2016-02-04 – 2016-05-02
2015-07-14 – 2015-11-20
2014-11-03 – 2014-12-17
2014-10-10 – 2014-11-21
Professional with training to describe, analyze, design, evaluate and improve the performance of production systems of goods and services.
Capacity for coordination of occupational safety and health programs, management and control of occupational risk factors and implementation of plans for improvement in Industrial Hygiene and Safety.
Capacity for the planning, documentation, implementation, maintenance and improvement of a HSEQ Integral Management System, based on international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001.
Professional with training for Project Management using the methodology of the Project Management Institute (PMI) through PMBok.