2012-03 – 2016-12
References are available upon request
• Identifying profitable new alternative distribution points.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Using market knowledge to influence decisions regarding customer pricing and sales programs.
• Organizing special sales projects, such as new product introductions, sales promotions, advertisements, etc.
• Sales experience in municipal, contractor, or distributor markets a plus.
• Able to manage all aspects of sales to prospective and current customers, including providing highly technical and administrative product information.
• Ability to establish priorities and work under limited supervision.
• Able to forge high performing working relationships with sales colleagues.
• Can communicate information and ideas to others in an understandable manner
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register