Project: Rawalpindi-Islamabad Metro Bus Project Package-1
Client: RDA (Govt. of Pakistan)
Construction of 2.1 km flyover for Elevated Mass Rapid Transit system including 4 Stations, 935 piles, 117 pier columns and 683 Precast Box Girders.
• Responsible for inspection of all the activities related to structures including but not limited to Piling works, Rafts, Pre-Cast Box Girders, Post tensioning works, utilities, Drainage, Sewer, protection slabs, thrust blocks, manholes, light poles, Electrical and Mechanical works.
• Preparing Bar Bending Schedules & shop drawings.
• Coordination with relevant authorities for protection and relocation of existing utilities in full compliance with company’s HSE policy.
• Supervising Project: including in house, external contractors and sub-contractors.
• Supporting engineering and supervision teams to deliver works in accordance with project specifications, budgets and schedules
• Attending meetings and competently communicate with Clients, Contractors and major asset owners and stakeholders.
• Preparing enquiry and order documents.
• Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at site that may arise at any time.
• Ensuring comprehensive records are established and maintained to assist decision making.
• Submitting daily progress reports.