2000-01 – 2004-05
Information & Communication Technologies
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Information Technology, Communication Technology
United Arab Emirates
10-15 years experience
2000-01 – 2004-05
2015-07 – Till now
Manage Huawei RAN17/18 features test bed trials, evaluation, and execution on the live network. Analyze and recommend different parameters (RNC/ Cell level) to improve CS KPIs performance. Generate and present comprehensive status reports to update senior management on changes in the network.
• Developed and implemented a web-based network health monitoring tool that automatically load data downloaded data from respective vendors to assess the performance of each system on a single platform.
• Optimized 3G/4G coverage by identifying coverage gaps and overshooting issues.
• Provided drive test log analysis and delivered recommendations for improvements.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2014-04 – 2015-07
In my previous role, I have conducted ATP testing for new SRC before implementation in the live network. I have spearheaded deployment of U900 in the region while verifying six carrier strategy (four U2100 and two for U900). I have performed pre/post drive and KPI assessment after U900 deployment. I have developed cell forms, neighbor list, and H/W forms for newly on-air U900 sites.
• Directed successful migration of NodeB from RNC to SRC.
• Verified and identified sleeping cells along with worst cells optimization and prepare a weekly progress report for senior management visibility.
• Monitored and examined KPIs parameter for quality assurance and regular follow-up to identify and address escalated issues.
2013-04 – 2014-04
I have performed analysis of LTE drive tests by measuring throughput for field optimization of highway/major roads. I have conducted parameter and neighbor inconsistencies audit to eliminate parameter discrepancies. I have defined radio frequency coverage expansion requirements to evaluate proposed locations for the new wireless facility.
• Improved overall operational efficiency through automation of network statistics, alarms, and congestion; reported to higher management.
2009-12 – 2013-03
I have defined and maintained the quality of service indicators, such as RRC, RAB, soft handover, and inter-RAT HO success rates and SD congestion/TCH congestion. I have cooperated vendors to improve quality of service. I have analyzed the utilization of TCP/CE and congestion of RRC/RAB and recommend dimensioning of future capacity accordingly. I have achieved maximum customer satisfaction by examining and addressing their queries. I have utilized spectrum analyzer to identify the source of external interference for 2G/3G to scan frequency. I have established drive test route for drive testing in areas to evaluate coverage performance. I have prepared daily and weekly KPI monitoring report for the 2G/3G network in the North Emirates Region.
• Monitored and measured throughput, SNR, RSRP, RSRQ, attach delay, and handovers by conducting LTE drive tests analysis.
• Decreased call drop on cluster and cell level by removing pilot pollution from the dense urban population.
• Reduced drops of AMR, TCH, and SD and RRC/SHO failures and accelerated soft handover success, inter, handover, and RRC setup success rates by optimizing parameter values.
• Delivered recommendations to change antenna and parameters for drive test and field optimization, which increased coverage for 2G and 3G.
2007-11 – 2009-09
I have provided strategic leadership to cluster optimization team of six drive test engineers and riggers and encouraged them to achieve set goals. I have used specialized equipment for drive testing of new BTS swap sites. I have identified needs for skills improvement and arranged effective training and development programs for other employees to enhance knowledge and performance. I have ensured accurate sector swapping of 900/1800 by evaluating coverage of swap site.
• Spearheaded overall operations of projects, including Swap Project 2G/3G along with managed service Project from start to finish, ensuring successful completion within time and budget.
• Ensured in-time availability of site for DT/pre-DT checks and technical support during DT for new integrated sites and escalate service effecting alarms to O&M by coordinating business support systems.
• Investigated and addressed potential issues and met all requirements of drive test engineers that improved overall operational efficiency.
2018-07-01 – Till now
Web Development using Python.
2018-05-01 – Till now
Data Analysis library for Python
2018-03-01 – Till now
understanding the concepts of Python Programming Language.
• Full Life Cycle Project Management
• Telecommunication & Network Engineering
• Cluster Drive & Radio Frequency Optimization
• Network Troubleshooting & Maintenance
• Team Training & Leadership
• KPIs Improvement Network Design & Integration
• Quality Assurance & Testing
• Risk Assessment & Mitigation
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Reporting & Documentation
• Supplier & Vendor Management
• Problem Analysis & Resolution
• Excellent Communication
• Decision Making, Analysis
• Cross-team Collaboration
• Time Management
• Critical Thinking