2012-08 – 2016-06
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
3 years experience
2012-08 – 2016-06
2017-03 – Till now
Working on – “ Project”
• Plan and Schedule project, estimate time and materials, supervise subordinate and coordination with project manager.
• Work with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing
• Discuss proposals with client.
• Working on Electrical and IT infrastructure.
• Check records on job and assign to appropriate personnel.
• Determine procedure for maintenance, installation and modification.
• Write specifications and technical reports.
• Systematically improve the detail design of piece of electrical equipment.
• Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedure and assignments.
• Insure safety regulations are met.
• Carrying out project planning and prepare budget.
• Develop/Execute and maintain control systems as per given specification and details by client.
• Read design specification and technical drawings and to execute the work as per design.
• Appointed as Junior Engineer but with hard work and dedication promoted as a Planning Engineer.
• When appointed at project our company was working on two(2) sites at but during my tenure with continuously efforts and hard work currently we are working on seven(7) different sites on a single project.
• Pharma will be the largest pharmaceutical in the Asia.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2016-07 – 2017-01
• Worked on 132KV and 220KV K-Electric Transmission Project ( TP-1000).
• The project will add 1000 MVA in the transmission and distribution K-Electric infrastructure.
• Worked on 132KV K-Electric Lyari-Mauripur Underground Transmission Line Project.
• Installation and Testing of Distributed Temperature Sensor (DTS) ( only limited engineers in
Pakistan knows the installation of DTS )
• Performed Research work on DTS with Chinese team to set specific requirement for grid Station.
2018-12-14 – Till now
2015-12-22 – 2016-01-11
Worked on Avionics Engineering department including three different
Sub-stations Electrical Radio and Instrument
2015-06-11 – 2015-07-12
• Testing and commissioning of 30-100 KVA Generator sets.
• Installation and Testing of Fatek FBs-24MA PLC based control system.
• Testing of Siemens S7-300 PLC based control system.
Certificate of participation in level A1
Great team player with ability to work independently as well as in a large team.
Self-Motivated and positive minded.
Prepared to work extraordinary hours when required to get projects back on track.
Punctual, Responsible and Diligent.
Strong organizational, analytical and research capabilities.