2004-09 – 2009-07
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
IT Systems Analyst
7 years experience
2004-09 – 2009-07
2013-10 – Till now
Responsible for virtualization and storage infrastructure.
Infrastructure design, implementation and capacity planning.
Analyzing business and systems requirements in collaboration with various stakeholders from other departments.
Projects led (analysis of business requirements, translation into systems requirements, relationships with third party companies, implementation, testing and go-live)
• Implementation of a replicated all flash storage infrastructure (EMC Xtremio + VPLEX)
• Implementation of a storage cloud solution based on Arkivum for the archivists’ department for very long term data retention
• Implementation of a video editing storage platform for collaborative use of FinalCut Pro
• EMC VNX hardware refresh, migrating to EMC Unity hybrid storage arrays
• Migration from legacy Netware file servers to EMC VNX for File
• Various hardware refresh for tier 2 block storage
• Ongoing: installation and configuration of two new EMC Isilon clusters - NAS scale-out
• VMware vSphere 5.x/6 design, installation, configuration and upgrades
• VMware vRealize Operation Manager
• SAN and NAS installation, configuration, troubleshooting and upgrade
• Storage solutions evaluation and POC
• Capacity planning
• Backup and disaster recovery
• Datacenter maintenance
• Cloud solutions evaluation
• Technical documentation
• Mentoring junior members of staff
• Continual service improvement.
• ITIL change management processes
• Licenses management and support contracts renewals
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2010-05 – 2013-10
System engineer Linux, Unix, windows, VMware and networking. Email services, file servers, terminal servers, LDAP, monitoring, security, backup. Shell scripting.
• Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows servers (physical and virtual)
• Installation and configuration of SQLServer databses – SQL scripting
• Networking and firewall installations and configurations
• VMware ESXi design, installation and configuration
• Windows active directory and group policy configuration
• Bash scripting implementations
• Network and systems monitoring: Zabbix and Nagios.
• Hardware installation and configuration
• Working with different departments in order to analyze business requirements and provide technical solutions.