2005-02 – 2007-08
Political Science & Administration
, United States
1999-09 – 2002-06
Public Management & Administration
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
10-15 years experience
2005-02 – 2007-08
1999-09 – 2002-06
2016-05 – 2017-06
Orchestrated customised solutions development and sales operations focused on cyber security, ensuring compliance with
business needs of diverse clientele. Provided market analysis / reporting, recommendation of competitive offerings, needs
prospecting, and overall support of new product development operations.
• Directed major European contract with Department of Defence United States Army that impacted 5 different sites,
encompassing delivery of cyber security training programme for approximately 3000 IT professionals. Managed
performance of 7-member virtual team (Germany and Italy), work scope definition, SLAs (Service Level Agreements),
risks mitigation, and successful completion on time and in alignment with specifications.
• Optimised security of enterprise information through creation and enforcement of robust controls and networks.
• Fuelled programme sales 25% through customised marketing strategies.
• Achieved 30% time savings and enhanced communications through simplification of logistical functions between USA
and European groups.
• Uncovered more than 50% cost reduction opportunities through employment of local technical resources, eliminating
investments in long-distance travel.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2014-05 – 2016-01
Established and led business operations for 35-member team charged with driving enhancements in company’ financial
reporting performance with focus on Securities and Exchange Commission.
• Optimised cross-functional collaboration by cultivating productive relationships with senior management, Disclosure
Committee, and specialists in IT, legal, Federal Housing Finance Agency, and Deloitte (external auditor).
• Increased efficiency through optimal planning / communication, encompassing schedules, goals, and presentations
covering project progress, metrics, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, and staff conferences.
• Augmented operational quality by working collaboratively with vendors in management of contracts valued at more than
$200K annually – completing comprehensive analysis and selection of software tools.
• Cut work-time 30% ($90K savings) through elimination of redundancies via business process reengineering and
streamlining based on thorough performance reviews.
• Optimised collaboration and information / documentation management in addition to project tracking through design,
implementation, and administration of SharePoint site for Disclosure Committee.
• Fortified Business Continuity Plan by identifying alternative office locations and improving plan structure.
• Simplified certification process via centralisation of seven certification programmes utilised by 50+ executive officers.
2007-08 – 2014-05
Spearheaded efforts across five critical agency programmes ($5M combined funding), managing finances, contracts,
regulatory compliance, partnerships, and development of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Functioned as liaison between
Peace Corps headquarters as well as 5 regional and 65 international offices.
• Elevated programme performance through alignment of projects with agency strategy.
• Raised customer satisfaction and slashed processing time by over 50% through coordination of two-year web-based
application implementation project ($650K value), encompassing 7 departments with 15-member team.
• Played an instrumental role in innovative creation of state-of-the-art custom application for real-time tracking of
inventory, facilitating ordering through process automation. Defined user requirements, performed risk assessment, and
recommended alternative solution to issues – communicating directly with senior management.
• Delivered $50K annual savings and process enhancements through business transformation efforts based on
performance assessments, identifying and targeting areas in need of improvements / changes as well as formulating
customised solutions to eliminate discrepancies.
• Slashed expenses by over $100K through consolidation of fulfilment centre, resulting in Merit Award for excellence.
• Reengineered Overseas Voting Assistance Programme, working closely with senior officials at US State Department.
2005-10 – 2007-06
Performed banking operations, providing financial counsel and recommending products / services to private and business
accounts in alignment with individual needs. Managed 50% of cashflow branch-wide.
• Propelled branch sales 30%, continuously reaching personal goals via a commitment towards service excellence.
• Boosted client satisfaction, achieving 100% satisfaction score and “Service Excellence” award by identifying customer’
• Appointed Loan and Strategy Leader due to superior sales record. Coached and trained team members to maximise
sales by adapting cross-selling strategies.
2010-01-01 – Till now
ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation), Technical Institute of America 2013
PMP (Project Management Professional), Project Management Institute 2012
COR – Level II (Contracting Officer’s Representative), Federal Acquisition Institute 2012
Digital Graphic Arts, Graduate School 2010
IT Project / Programme Management | Business Development | New System Implementation | Quality Control
Team Coordination | Regulatory Compliance | Best Practices | Full Product Development Lifecycle | Reporting
Budgeting | Strategic Planning | Geographically-Dispersed / Virtual Teams | International Business Platforms
Client Relations | Services Optimisation | Risk Assessment / Mitigation | Banking | Cyber Security
Technical Skills: SharePoint (Site Administrator) | MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) | MS Project
MS Visio | Oracle Applications | Adobe Creative Suite CS | Adobe LiveCycle Designer | Adobe Acrobat Professional