2007-09 – 2010-06
Product Development & Design
, United Kingdom
Photos are only visible to registered employersRegister here
Engineer - Transport and Communications
6 years experience
2007-09 – 2010-06
2017-11 – Till now
I am part of a small team of field engineers working closely with construction to deliver
Railway electrification from Parkway to Central.
· Undertaking in-depth design reviews to ensure design is fit for construction.
· Resolving design issues by undertaking design changes or producing TQ (technical
query) to the original designer.
· Monitoring planned construction activities and ensuring correct construction sequence
has been followed to eliminate aborted works.
· Attending onsite construction shifts to confirm construction teams are meeting quality standards.
· Completing and signing off ITP’s (inspection & test plans).
· Producing and resolving NCR’s (non-conformance reports).
· Identifying and correcting poor quality trends.
· Identifying and resolving material quality issues.
· Assisting with the development of Evifile, onsite construction mobile
application that allows ITP’s to be completed digitally in real time.
Other profile data will become visible once you registerTo register
2016-09 – 2017-07
Part of the infrastructure project team that delivered Crossrail West Outer Electrification on
time using Series 1 equipment between and . This was the
first section of railway where Series 1 was put into passenger operation.
· Carrying out in-depth design reviews.
· Managing and facilitating the handover of the overhead line system to Network Rail
· Raising, managing and closing out of NCR’s.
· Investigating and accepting FCD’s (field change document).
· Coordinating and undertaking the snagging of the entire overhead line system.
· Undertaking construction shifts to assess quality of installation.
2015-08 – 2016-09
Production of AFC designs for the Great Western Electrification Project, Route Section 3 and
· Detailed OLE layout plans, cross sections and 3D models.
· Precise bill of materials for various stages of construction.
· Undertaking signal sighting and producing signal clearance cross sections.
· Switching arrangements in line with the section diagrams.
· Hazard logs and risk assessments.
· Comprehensive design reports.
· Attended and presented at IDC/IDR, Hazard Session, client and contractor meetings.
2013-11 – 2015-08
Great Western Electrification Project:
· Outline Grip 3/4 design on Route Section 7, included station.
· AFC design on Route Section 3 (Entry into service 1), the first Route section to be
electrified as part of the GWEP project.
· Outline Design of Station.
· Supporting the development of the Series1 system design including: creating general
arrangement drawings, producing modelling reports, proof reading and fault finding on
new Series1 allocation manuals, producing and performing training presentations.