01/2000 – 11/2017
Ingenieurinformatik, Computational Engineering (weiterführend)
Fotos sind nur für registrierte Arbeitgeber sichtbarHier registrieren
2 Jahre Erfahrung
01/2000 – 11/2017
01/2000 – Bis heute
(2019-2020) English language B1+ course. Advanced C++11 course. Private tuition in mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, electronics, automation and telecommunications given to students at the Polytechnic of Bari. Work activities not related to the educational background.
(2018) Post-graduate assignments
• Self-guided multirotor drone prototype: In collaboration with a research team of the Polytechnic of Bari, I configured the controller of a self-guided quadrotors. I extended the thesis project.
• Course of robust control on the autonomous drone flight: I drew up notes for this course held by my professor.
• Private tuition given to students at the Polytechnic of Bari.
• 2001-2002 Civil service at the Gallery of the Bari's Province as a secretary, librarian, seller, archivist, computer room manager.
• 2002-2006 Complete assembly and initialization of PCs at a computer store, support for HW and SW and custom configuration.
• 2008 Part-time job at the Polytechnic of Bari. I worked in the field teaching evaluation, as a secretary and computer room manager.
• 2000-2007 Volunteering and work at the emergency/ambulance service, I was a rescuer for a period of 8 years, I transported
patients (on dialysis, serious disabilities, terminally ill patients). Assistance to demonstrations, to the elderly, to schools.
• 2005 Certificate of Basic Life Support and Defibrillation by IRC (Italian Resuscitation Council). Various certificates of rescuer and of participation in natural disaster events.
Weitere Profildaten werden sichtbar, wenn Sie sich registrierenZur Registrierung
Computer skills acquired during the course of study and for personal interest:
• Good knowledge of the structure and functioning of an operating system, MS-DOS, Android, Windows and Linux;
• Excellent programming skills in C, C ++ 11, and MATLAB/SIMULINK;
• Basic knowledge of Python, Java, HTML, XML, ASP, SQL;
• Good knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack, Web Services, main Information Retrieval techniques;
• Good knowledge of the main security methodologies in Information Systems (cryptography, firewalls, security protocols);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop.