06/2006 – 04/2010
Fotos sind nur für registrierte Arbeitgeber sichtbarHier registrieren
Ingenieur/in - Verfahrenstechnik
7 Jahre Erfahrung
06/2006 – 04/2010
01/2013 – 11/2018
▪ Coordinated companies PLC Automation project and acted as an information resource on various training and operational excellence initiatives.
▪ Improved the process control accuracy from 85% to 99% by driving the Automation project to completion with maximum accuracy and before the given time period.
▪ Enhanced filling machine uptime from 94% to 98% by implementing extra nozzles to the system.
▪ Significantly reduced the wastage of oil from 3% to <1%; exceeded a goal of <2% within six weeks.
▪ Enhanced blending accuracy from 90% to 99% and also introducing Pulse Air mixing system.
▪ Developed automated pigging in the filling lines by working closely with the process automation programmer thereby reducing manpower wastage.
▪ Served as a Process Engineer for the batch process lubricant production plant.
▪ Facilitating production plan, scheduling production and prioritizing based on customer requirements.
▪ Playing a key role in projects, production and engineering operations by developing strategic plans and setting priorities on a daily basis.
▪ Supported Management to achieve effective implementation of the HSEQ policies and procedures.
▪ Liaise with HSE Managers/Supervisors to develop and implement site and project specific HSEQ plans.
▪ Controlling and monitor blending and filling operations through PLC, maintaining the facilities in the Control Room and field and overseeing the safe production of lube oil.
▪ Planning the Monthly and Weekly work schedule in accordance with production plans, customer needs and overall production efficiency as well as proactively resolving technical and QC issues.
▪ Coordinating ship loading/unloading and tanker loading/unloading activities.
▪ Directing the Technical Training program and SOP development to ensure that employees are learning new skills to improve their performance.
▪ In-charge of the blending, Filling, Packing & production results by communicating job expectations, planning, mo
Weitere Profildaten werden sichtbar, wenn Sie sich registrierenZur Registrierung
05/2012 – 08/2012
▪ Introduced breakdown and production analysis system to improve the yield and quality of the product.
▪ Assisted in Monitoring and controlling the manufacturing of cyclohexane in the Petrochemical Plant and interpreted delays, deviation and results with managers.
▪ Performed in depth analysis of manufacturing and raw material costs, and identified areas of improvement.
05/2011 – 11/2011
▪ Reduced the rework rate from 4% to 1.9% and the scrap rate to minimum level by finding the source of the problem, documenting and implementing preventive maintenance procedures.
▪ Provided proactive support to the plant to improve production rate, first quality production, as well as reduce waste.
▪ Identified & implemented specific projects and plant changes to improve the safety, reliability, integrity, efficiency, operability and capacity of the utility systems.
▪ Provided process & operational inputs into the technical safety & operability reviews, training operators, maintenance activities, and performance test-runs.
▪ Monitored and controlled the DCS operations for the plants performance against approved targets, identified existing or potential technical problems and resolved it.
▪ Promoted marketing of the products by providing presentations about the product to the clients as well as getting their valuable feedback for making further developments.
09/2010 – 05/2011
▪ Acquired working knowledge in Production Operations, DSC operation and Project Management
27.04.2018 – 28.04.2018
ISO 17025:2017 Awareness and Internal auditor training Program
Process Engineering, Project Coordination, Plant Management, Lube Oil Manufacturing, Industrial Safety Management, Process Quality Management, DCS operation, PLC operation, ERP Software, Technology Deployment, Quality Control, Manufacturing, HSE, Projects, Production Engineering, Production Planning, Blending, Filling, Packaging, SOP Development, Marketing and Sales Support, Chemical Engineering, Automotive Lubricants, Industrial Lubricants, Coolants, Brake Fluids, Petrochemicals, Pulp and Paper Manufacturing, Efficiency enhancement, technology deployment.