08/1990 – 07/1997
, Vereinigte Staaten
Fotos sind nur für registrierte Arbeitgeber sichtbarHier registrieren
mehr als 25 Jahre Erfahrung
08/1990 – 07/1997
09/1999 – Bis heute
ANALYSIS AND PUBLICATION
• Authored over 500 insightful and impactful research documents providing actionable advice to clients.
• Conducted primary market research on a global level with technology vendors and users.
• Published Gartner landmark documents such as Hype Cycles, Magic Quadrants and SWOTs, targeting strategic client initiatives.
• Performed competitive intelligence by comparing vendors and products through research of Magic Quadrants and SWOTs.
• Reviewed and evaluated dozens of software contracts and RFPs.
• Advised users and vendors on optimizing their pricing strategies.
• Advised users and vendors on developing innovative and disruptive business cases.
• Advised users on selecting the best software solution and professional services providers.
• Advised users and vendor how to gain insights from industry best practices.
STATISTICS AND MODELING
• Created statistical models for technology forecasting, market analytics, market sizing, market shares, market modeling, trend analysis, customer insight, scenario planning and competitor analysis.
• Conducted around 6,000 client inquiry calls and on-site visits, proofs-of-concept, strategic consulting sessions, workshops and briefing sessions.
• Supported technology vendors and technology users with their technology investments and strategic decision making on all levels of their organizations, ranging from CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CMOs to product leaders through inquiries, consulting and sales support.
• Delivered keynote presentations at industry events.
TEAMWORK, COLLABORATION AND LEADERSHIP
• Managed research agendas across multiple teams and multiple geographies.
• Managed complex cross-team products including Magic Quadrants, Hype Cycles, Cool Vendor reports, forecasts and market shares.
Weitere Profildaten werden sichtbar, wenn Sie sich registrierenZur Registrierung