03/1999 – 05/2009
Ingenieurinformatik, Computational Engineering
Fotos sind nur für registrierte Arbeitgeber sichtbarHier registrieren
5 Jahre Erfahrung
03/1999 – 05/2009
11/2016 – Bis heute
• Mobile Game Project Manager for Games. Communications Strategy design
• Budget, scope, schedule, quality management. Project planning and controlling. Coordination of team’s activities
• Creation of Test Plan and validation of product’s capabilities. Creation of framework for documentation.
Weitere Profildaten werden sichtbar, wenn Sie sich registrierenZur Registrierung
06/2015 – 04/2016
Responsibilities as an ITSM Product Manager for Program on:
• Strategy & Design for Service Development – participation in the creation of Intake Management Process, in order to incorporate new services to the whole program. Design of services and products and alignment of project’s documentation, to cover the whole product’s Service Lifecycle; Service Roadmap Management
• Service Performance Review & Governance – develop & implement a framework that measures and governs the Cloud services
• Service Catalog Management – responsible that the catalog contains the available services and products
• Creation of the initial process for License Management of the products for the offered services
• Test and validate product functionality, support stated business requirements and needs
• Work with operational Managers on implementation of cloud services into production environment, coordinating Transition Management activities, organizational Change Management
• Business Relationship Management, representation of the Program between the service teams and the final consumers of the products
• User Interface (GUI) Design. Documenting and interfacing with technical teams for development
03/2015 – 06/2015
• Lead a team of 22 Service Availability Managers, in charge of optimizing the availability of IT infrastructure, systems, and services to meet the signed commitments; supervising their activities and professional development.
• Major Incident Management Process Owner, Focal Point for Crisis Management, RCA’s oversee
• Integration and coordination of Incident-Problem-Change-Availability Management Processes
• Participate in the creation, client approval and execution of the Client Delivery Plan. Manage customer’s continual improvement projects
• Monitor and Control Service Availability delivery processes and receive reports of implementation on planned activities for different Customers. Take corrective measures
• Responsible for Customers SLAs and for the monitoring of infrastructure projects.
• Customer facing. Resolve Customer escalation. Lead conflict resolution.
• Foster teamwork and motivation among employees
• Implemented a Management System that was applied to all the customers and used to report status at a global level.
11/2014 – 03/2015
• Lead a team of 18 employees working for more than 8 local and international Customers, supervising their activities and professional development
• Major Incident Management Process Owner. Lead the reengineering of the process and the deployment and adherence across all customers
• Monitor and Control Service Availability delivery processes and track implementation of planned activities for different Customers
• Ensure customer’s infrastructure projects are executed
• Responsible for Customers SLAs attainment
• Promote monitoring systems to enable speedy detection and remediation of potential and actual IT failures
• Responsible for aligning Service Delivery tools to current & customer’s processes.
08/2013 – 10/2014
• Responsible over 4 Accounts as Service Delivery Manager, interfacing between Support Teams and the Customers
• Project Manager for and Service Management Overtime Project.
• Monitor and Control delivery processes and ensure implementation of planned activities.
• Responsible for Customer infrastructure projects.
• Responsible that the levels of support are provided in a timely manner along with Service Level Agreements, reporting weekly to Executive level and Customer.
• Develop IT Policies and Procedures and implement them within the Customers.
• Main responsible of Issue and Risk Management for the Daily customer’s operations.
• Implemented Business Controls to ensure Audit readiness Status.
• Proposed enhancements to service to improve customer’s experience and reduce operational costs.
03/2011 – 08/2013
• Lead a team of 76 employees for the American Express Account responsible for providing Information Security Services for the US customer’s offices
• Hire, train and mentor technical employees providing Security and Risk Management Services, managing customer’s security policies and executing Identity and Access Management activities.
• Project Manager for Global Security & Risk Projects, including Processes Automation, Password Generator, Secondary Security Controls Databases Internal Controls to achieve critical success factors and KPIs
• Monitor and Control ticketing tools, delivery processes and ensure implementation of planned activities, reporting weekly to executives, with primary responsibility of team’s metrics aligned to contracts
• Manage all security services following the recommended processes, ITIL aligned.
• Coordination of participation in all security related audits, including resource identification, ensuring appropriate evidence collection, facilitating discussions on appropriate remediation plans, management of progress against timelines, and obtain leadership consensus and approval on audit findings.
• Responsible for promoting risk-aware culture and executing on IT Risk Management defined education and awareness plan
• Foster teamwork and motivation among employees
• Adherence to customer and Security Policies
• Continual Improvement to enhance customer procedures, addressing wastes & opportunities
• Team member's training in new processes, career development & monitoring.
• Retention and attrition Management
05/2010 – 02/2011
• Lead a team of 32 employees on Logical Security Controls over 5 different customers, responsible for providing Information Security Services; supervising their activities and professional development
• Implement Business Controls to ensure Audit Compliant Status.
• Creation of documentation for new activities and scope modifications
• Issue and Risk management
• Technical Decision maker. Resolve technical daily issues.
• Direct Customer Contact.
• Build teams from zero to provide customer’s support and achieve high performance results.
• Design & Implement changes in the team in order to be more efficient & improve customer satisfaction
• Document new activities and scope modifications and work with Worldwide teams to transition these activities.
07/2007 – 05/2010
• Lead a team of 25 Process Architects and PMs in process solution projects, geographically dispersed, supervising their activities and professional development
• Lead implementation and maintenance of a Documentation Management system for the entire Global area
• PM for process solutions projects for Worldwide Customers.
• E2E Project Management including travelling to US.
• Following PMI methodology
• Contract analysis
• Managing best practices solutions projects different customers
• Average of 6-8 months per project. Average of 4-6 projects’ team members..
• Full control over resources & budget.
• Assignment of resources to projects, taking into account the allocated budget, as part of the Project Office
06/2005 – 07/2007
Coordinate activities and resources between and Customer
Documentation validation and creation
Handling escalations. Problem & Change activities
Migration and Transformation Projects
Technical Recruiter, Evaluating and hiring new candidates for the whole
department (more than 50 employees hired).
03/2004 – 05/2005
Second level support for Remote Access Systems
User ID & Firewall administration for Remote Access Services
28.08.2015 – Bis heute
ITIL Foundations in IT Service Management
21.10.2014 – Bis heute
• Demonstrated Experience in Managing Projects and Programs
21.09.2011 – Bis heute
23.10.2008 – Bis heute
ITIL Foundations v2 (2008)
01.03.1993 – 01.12.1997
Leadership, Teamwork, PMP, Project Management, Process Management, IT Service Management, Primary and Secondary Controls, Product Management, Communication, Customer Relationship Management, Training & Coaching, Mentoring, Risk management, Issue management, Decision Making, Performance Management, Negotiation, Business Relationship Management, Incident management, Change Management, Root Cause Analysis, Conflict Resolution, Availability Management ,SLA Management, Audit Business Controlling