02/2002 – 09/2005
Finanz- und Rechnungswesen, Controlling
Fotos sind nur für registrierte Arbeitgeber sichtbarHier registrieren
6 Jahre Erfahrung
02/2002 – 09/2005
12/2013 – 06/2018
1. Coach and enact continuous improvement within the team to increase the productivity of the team and quality of deliverables.
2. Liaising with product Owner & stake holders to ensure appropriate consistency and coordination between delivery teams via skype, emails and calls.
3. Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
4. Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
5. Document troubleshooting steps, and submit knowledge articles.
6. Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
7. Regularly review JIRA tickets and ensure its resolution through follow up mechanism.
8. Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents accordingly.
9. Monitor the Incidents and manage workload in their respective queues to ensure that Service Level Agreement and Operational Level Agreement are respected.
10. Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents.
11. Monitors project progress by tracking activity, enhancement requests and suggestions.
12. Create Knowledge documents with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents.
13. Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
14. Complete Ownership of critical scenarios software testing.
Weitere Profildaten werden sichtbar, wenn Sie sich registrierenZur Registrierung
IT helpdesk specialist, Stake holder management, backlog progress, Jira, zendesk, project coordinator, client Interaction, team handling, requirement gathering, scrum.